Buy Classical Dance Costumes
Makes make-Up Easy
Adarsha Dress Palace Makes makeup Easy.
In the growing field of Indian classical dance globally, many young enthusiastic children are coming forward to learn this great art of dance.With the increase of the dancers every year makeup artists are not increasing. Makeup plays an important role in the dance performance. Though makeup artists are available, Professional and good makeup artists are handful.Everyone who is learning this great art of dance should also learn makeup and become independent not depending on a makeup man for their performance.
Adarsha dress palace teaches makeup to these budding artists through makeup workshops on charge from the students and they can be accompanied with their parents / teachers or family members free of charge. Here the concept is young dancers can be given makeup help either by senior students / teachers / parents / family members. On Completion of the workshop the participants will be provided by a makeup kit and makeup video CD free. Adarsha Dress Palace requests the entire dance Gurus to encourage these budding artists to learn makeup through our makeup workshop and become independent in makeup even.
Sample Video of Makeup Procedure - PART 1
Sample Video of Makeup Procedure - PART 2
Please feel free to contact us to know the mechanics of this makeup workshop.
Material for doing makeup
|| gold powder
|pancake (body color no.'s 25, 26, 27, Yellow, Egyptian dark, blue, red etc)
- clean the face with a wet sponge
- Apply pan stick evenly on the face without showing any patches
- Apply cheek rogue on the face
- Apply powder on the face and remove with the help of a wet sponge
- Apply pan cake on the face evenly without showing patches or gaps
- Apply cheek rouge on the cheeks with the help of blusher and mix it into the pan cake so that the cheek color looks similar redness where ever you apply
- Apply Egyptian dark pan cake on the sides of the nose lighter
- Apply one more coating of the pan cake on the tip of the nose little thicker
- Shaping the eyebrows with the help of black liner and a eye brow brush elevating the middle portion of the eyebrow and shape the lower portion of the eyebrow and make the eyebrow darker and thicker. The end of the eyebrow line should be narrow and goes down towards the kajal.
- Apply spirit gum with the help of a brush at the lower portion of the eyebrow where shaping is done to make the unwanted hair not to be seen and apply pan stick and pan cake on the spirit gum application and after this apply gold powder after mixing with the pancake on the patch work and shaping work of the lower eye brow evenly not making thick line.
- Apply kajal with the kaajal brush sharp and narrow line. The end portion of the kajal line should go towards the end portion of the eyebrow without touching each other
- Apply lip liner with the help of a lipstick brush and fill the lips with red lipstick.
- Apply yellow pancake mixing with skin color pancake as a final touch up on the face without touching the cheek rouge part, eyebrows and kajal and lipstick part which gives a golden glow to the face.
- Stick the Tilak sticker appropriately and white color as given in the makeup kit making a V below the Tilak sticker
- Ensure pancake and pan stick is also applied on the neck and behind the ears.
- Last but not the least remove the unnecessary makeup particles from the face with the help of a blusher brush